The Grand Affair Wedding Package
Banquet room with Chapel setting reserved for 90 minutes for 80 - 200 guests.
Package features are not interchangeable. Upgrades are available at an additional cost. Flowers provided in the wedding consist of roses. Package price subject to change. Wedding licenses and $100 cash minister fee are the sole responsibility of those getting married. Hotel stays based on availability. Prices for rooms may be higher during convention and holiday periods. All hotel guests will be charged a resort fee, plus tax, per room, per night. This fee is NOT included in the wedding packages and will be collected upon check-in at the front desk. Management reserves all rights.
- Wedding Coordinator
- Full décor package for the chapel setting*
- Access to private dressing room for bridal party one hour prior to ceremony
- Traditional music with sound patch
- Unity Candle Service
- Large Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s boutonniere (18 roses with filler)
- Maid of Honor’s bouquet and Best Man’s boutonniere (6 roses with filler)
- Bottle of champagne
- Souvenir champagne flutes for Bride & Groom
- Two night stay in a Standard King room**
- (1) Unedited DVD in High Definition of the wedding ceremony
- Once in a Lifetime Photo Package - Complete photo coverage of the ceremony,
group photos of family and friends and a private photo session of the bridal
couple. This package also includes before photos of the bridal party,
candlelight photos and silhouettes of the bridal couple, as well as a few Black
and White photos, Sepia and other special effects included on your CD. You
will receive a printable CD of all your images in High Resolution that will be
posted at www.mirimagephotography. This will be accompanied by a copyright
release so that you may make as many photos as you would like on your own!
*Décor package price will be waived when you book your reception with our Catering Department.
**Inclusive of room tax