One Club Rules
The One Club is a privilege to customers who abide by the player policies of Circus Circus Reno. Membership is available to persons who satisfy the following criteria:
- The One Club membership is available to anyone 21 years of age or older with a valid photo ID.
- By participating in The One Club, members agree to accept all rules set forth by The One Club.
- The One Club members are solely responsible for obtaining proper gaming ratings by presenting The One Club card to a pit supervisor for table ratings, or properly inserting their card into designated slot machines. Minimum bets required for rated table play will vary.
- Inactivity (no rated play or comp dollars/points redeemed) for an 18-month period will result in forfeiture of your comp dollar and/or point balance.
- Members are allowed one account only. Accounts and membership benefits are non-transferable and must be redeemed in person at Circus Circus Reno. Circus Circus Reno is not liable for lost or stolen cards or unauthorized use of cards.
- All comp dollars and/or points earned will vary by machine, game type. Additionally, rewards and merchandise value will vary.
- Members are responsible for promptly notifying The One Club of all name or address changes in writing.
- An active One Club card and a matching photo ID are required to redeem points and/or comp dollars. A photo ID may be requested at any time to verify membership.
- Errors in point or comp dollar awards or tabulations are void.
- If any of the preceding rules are found to be invalid, all other rules shall remain in effect.
- Membership in The One Club is a privilege and may be refused, canceled, or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Circus Circus Reno. Unredeemed comp dollars and/or points shall be forfeited and eliminated upon cancellation or revocation of membership. Circus Circus Reno reserves the right to change or cancel The One Club or its rules at any time without notice.
- By becoming a member, you acknowledge your desire to be included in our customer mailing lists.
- Use of The One Club card indicates acceptance of the rules of The One Club. Circus Circus Hotel and Casino endorses responsible gaming. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1-800-522-4700.