Built in 1977, Circus Circus is a family-friendly vacation destination highlighted by the reimagined, award-winning Carnival Midway, 1,572 remodeled hotel rooms and eight unique dining options including El Jefe’s Cantina, Kanpai Sushi, Madame Butterwork’s Curious Café, a fast-casual food court and Yogurt Beach. Follow Circus Circus Reno on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for regular updates on our latest happenings, events and deals! Use #CircusCircusReno to upload your photos and share your experience.
THE ROW proudly employs over 4,000 team members in northern Nevada. Team member benefits include free health care with the on-site Eldorado Resorts Family Medical Center. In 2017, Eldorado Resorts was named the Most Diverse: Workforce Diversity in the Northern Nevada Business Weekly’s Readers’ Choice Best in Business Awards.
Product & Service Offerings
- 1,872 hotel rooms
- 8 restaurants
- 5 bars & lounges
- 28,000 square-foot Carnival Midway and XP Arcade
- Over 600 slot machines
- Over 33,000 square feet of meeting space
- Over 65,000 square feet of casino floor
- Topsy the Clown – the 14-foot-wide symbolic sign on Virginia St.
- On-site gift shop
- Eldorado Resorts Loyalty Rewards Program – The ONE Club
- Daily Gaming Promotions
- Outdoor summer festivals
- Fitness center
- Video checkout
- HD televisions in every room
- 24-hour room service
- High-speed wireless internet
- Interblock Electronic Table Games
- Leader in sustainable hospitality